A DNA Origins test determines an individual's bio-geographic ancestry. Whether you're interested in researching your family history, or just simply want to learn more about yourself, this test can provide you with a better understanding of your genetic ancestry and provide a window into further research about your possible ancestors.DNA Origins provides ancestral estimates for four populations: European, Indigenous American, Sub-Saharan African, and East Asian.
It is important to remember that these "populations" really refer to a group of people with shared ancestry and that there is natural migration between these groups over time. You may find that some of your ancestral proportions may not be what you expected. Interpreting your results in the context of your physical appearance is also discussed towards the end of this page.
Call for more information on +91 9818779748
This test gives an estimated percentage of ancestry from four population groups:
- Indigenous American: Population group who migrated to inhabit North, South and Central America.
- European: Includes Europeans, Middle Easterners and South Asians.
- East Asian: Includes the Japanese, Chinese, Koreans and Pacific Islanders.
- Sub-Saharan African: Population group of people with roots in the Sub-Saharan region of Africa.
*NOTE: This test does not predict or establish a person's race*, it only gives an estimate of genetic ancestry or heritage.
What You Receive
When you purchase DNA Origins test, you will receive the following:
- DNA Sample Collection Kit : An easy-to-use DNA sample collection kit containing cheek swabs and complete instructions.
- Personalized Certificate PDF : Ancestry Test Certificate listing your ancestral ethnicity percentages.
- Results Manual PDF : A detailed manual that explains your results, as well as provides more information about ancestry testing and human migration history.